You Find Out Who He Works With

This was requested by @smoothcrimdab enjoy!❣️

For the past few weeks Michael has been "hanging out" (what he says) with somebody every time there's a crime or something somewhere or in the area someone calls him and he goes to "hang out" solve the crime with them.

You really wanna know who it is cause when you ask Michael he won't tell you cause his work partner wants to keep their identity a secret cause if people knew who they were it would cause a big scene so he wants who he is to be kept a secret that's why he's known as Michael's sidekick.

One day while you were in you two's room watching tv you heard Michael talking to someone and snuck downstairs to see who you stood near the stairs behind a wall in the living room where they were.

You heard them talking about a crime going on and what they were gonna do they talked about going invisible and trapping him somehow.

You made sure you were careful and carefully looked over the wall and made sure they didn't see you and you looked at Michaels partner and when he looked up you saw and found out who his partner was IT WAS USHER!!!!

Shawna: OMG OMG

They both turn around and look at you.

Shawna: OMG OMG YOUR YOUR

Michael: Shawna please please calm down!!! Please don't scream

Shawna: Ok I won't scream

Michael: Thank you!

Shawna: YOU'RE USHER!!!

Michael looks at you shocked and like really

Michael: Shawna??!! You said you wouldn't scream!!!!

Shawna: Sorry but it's Usher I couldn't help it

Michael: Uh-huh.

Shawna: So this is who you're work partners is? And by the way I'm a huge fan

Usher: Thank you i appreciate that a lot and it is very nice to meet you Shawna Michael talks about you all the time.

Shawna: Oh really?

Michael: Hey can you blame I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world so forgive me if i have you always on my mind.

Shawna: Aww Mike

You kiss him and he kisses you back then they leave to solve the crime and few other crimes they sensed that was happening.

You couldn't believe it your boyfriend was working with Usher!!! It was so unbelievable and surprising you felt like it was dream or you were being punked but it was real.

Since you and Usher met you two became very good friends and you two got to know each other you liked being his friend and that Michael and him work together and you know the two most famous superheroes in the world you're also dating one of them and friends with them and you liked them.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽