Shawna And Michael Save Me From My Ex-boyfriend Part 2

This was requested by @Smoothcrimmail enjoy ❣️

A few weeks later My ex boyfriend came back and came to my house he wanted us back together but I didn't wanna be together anymore

I needed help so behind my back without him knowing I texted Michael and Shawna asking them for help while i waited for them to come I cautioned myself around him since i was still scared of him.

Soon they arrived and once they got inside they hid in the kitchen and waited for the perfect to strike and to get me away from him.

Once the time was ready they snuck up behind him you had a pot in your hand and when you guys were behind him you were about to hit him on the head when he grabbed your arm and turned around to look at you smirking.

We were shocked and surprised that he caught you and then i was trying to figure out how he caught you when I realized that there was a reflective glass on top of the fireplace and thats how he saw you.

Soon a fight broke out between you Michael and him and without a warning Michael shot him not once but twice in the heart and we all stood there and looked at him just amazed at the fact that he's gone now for good and i/we don't have to deal with him anymore.

That night we drank hot chocolate ate Christmas cookies and watched some Christmas movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽