You Save Her

This is another imagine for @applehead_annie_7 requested by @smoothcrimmamildab enjoy!❣️

Today you and Michael and your friend were gonna hang out you told her that you were gonna come and get her and that you'd both drive over to his house together.

You guys get there and when you ring the doorbell Michael answers the door and smiles when he sees you and hugs both of you and he lets you both in.

You two go in and sit down in the living room and you all talk and watch some tv and just chill.

While you and Michael were making yourselves some food your friend was watching a tv show you turned on and what was happening in it reminded her of something bad that happened to her soon she couldn't move it was like she was paralyzed she couldn't get the memory out of her head.

Michael came back to the living room and sat back down next to her.

Michael: Hey Y/F/N are you hungry?

She didn't move she didn't say anything he asked her the question again and she still didn't say anything she stayed in that paralyzed non moving state.

Michael was worried and called you into the  living room.

Michael: Shawna Shawna Come Quick!!!!!!

Shawna: What what what is it??? What's wrong?

Michael: It's Y/F/N she's not moving??? I think something's wrong with her we have to do something.

You: Ok

You looked at her and saw that she wasn't moving so you tried to snap her out of it but that didn't work you tried a few things but nothing worked then you traced her eyes to what she was looking at and saw that she was looking at the tv.

Before you turned off the tv you got a bucket of water and brought it back into the living room and then you turned off the tv and threw some water on her she suddenly came out of her paralyzed state.

Your friend: What happened???

Shawna: I don't know you weren't moving and Michael called me in here to help you. Do you know what happened??

Your friend: I don't know i was the show and the episode reminded of something bad that happened in my life.

Michael: Do you wanna talk about it??

Your friend: No

Michael: Okay you don't have to lets watch something else

Your friend: Okay

You: Okay

He kisses her on the cheek and he kisses you on the lips and you guys watched something different and then after you and your friend said goodbye to Michael and went home.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽