You put laxatives in his drink

This was requested by @XxRasdixX

Today you were gonna prank Michael by putting Laxatives in his drink and you knew it was gonna be funny but you also knew that you were gonna feel bad for him but hey its a prank he's gonna be fine you set the camera up and start recording.

Y/n: Hey guys its Y/n and today i'm gonna prank Michael by putting laxatives in his drink and see how he reacts this is gonna be funny but i'm still gonna feel bad so yea he went out to get some KFC so when he gets back i'm gonna ask him to pick a movie for us to watch out of the dvds and then while he's gone i'm gonna put the laxative in his drink and mix and yea we'll see how he reacts so yea lets go!!!!!!!

You wait for him to come back and when he does you thank him for getting the food and then after the setting the food down you ask him of he wants to pick out a movie for you to watch he says yes and goes to pick out a movie while you put the laxatives in his drink and mix them up so it looks like it was before.

When he comes back he puts the movie in and he sits down on the couch and you two relax and eat and watch the movie.

During the movie Michael was drinking his drink and his stomach felt uncomfortable 😣 and you noticed that he felt this way.

Y/n: Mike? Are you ok?

Michael: My stomach hurts

Y/n: Well maybe you should go to the bathroom

Michael: Yea. He says and rushes off to the bathroom.

He rushes off to the bathroom and you giggle a little feeling bad but also cause he ran off real fast.

A few mins later you went to go check on him and see if he's ok you hear him pooping in the bathroom.

Y/n: Mike Are You Ok?????????

Michael: NO!!!!!!!! MY STOMACH HURTS!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWW

You got the camera and went back to the bathroom and knocked on the door and asked him to let you in and when he did you put the camera in front of his face and smiled and laughed and he looked at the camera and looked down mad.

Michael: Y/n why would you do this to me😡😭

Y/n: Mike i'm so sorry they asked me to😭😅

He was mad but he couldn't exactly blame you for doing this to him you then ended the video with him still in the bathroom.

Y/n: Alright you guys that's it for the video we really hoped you guys enjoyed it and if you guys did then please hit the thumbs up button and comment down below some other things you guys want us to do but yea anyways that's it we love you guys and we'll see you guys in the next video Mike wanna say bye.

Michael: Bye guys hey give me prank ideas down below cause I'm getting y/n back!

Y/n: Uh-huh we'll see anyways we love you guys hit the thumbs up button and we'll see you guys soon bye

You end the video and you help feel better by cuddling up with him.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽