New Years Eve Kiss

It was almost the new year and you and Michael and your kids were relaxing watching a movie until it was time to turn to the channel the countdown was on you were excited for the new year cause you got your dream job and Michael sold a million albums and Paris got onto a magazine cover and Prince made some songs and Blanket was just enjoying life in New York where you guys lived you were so happy to see your kids growing and enjoying life and so was Michael.

It was almost time to turn to the countdown you had some food to enjoy

(These were the foods you guys had)

You guys enjoyed them while watching the movie.

It was almost 2018 and it was gonna be the best year of you guys lives you can just feel it last year might have been great but next year was gonna be fantastic!!!!

You guys kept watching the movie and enjoying your last few mins of 2017!!!!! It was a good movie in fact it was you guys favorite it was Beauty&The Beast 2017 it was an excellent movie and you guys loved it so you guys decided to watch it again that's how you guys were ending 2017.

It was 4 minutes until the countdown started and Michael got the wine glasses and the sparkling champagne ready for when the 10 second countdown began.

It was almost time the 10 second was here.

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

EVERYONE: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

You kiss Michael and enjoy the fact that's its the new year and continue watching the movie that you we're watching with your kids.

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!!!! ITS NOW 2018 hope you have an amazing year i love u all  😘😘💖💖. But anyways if you guys enjoyed this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽