He finds out your his cousin

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 Enjoy!❤️

Since you two were born you and Michael have been real close and that's because your cousins but everyone else knows that except he just thinks that your a family friend that he always hangs out with but your not.

A few years later he started dating Lisa Marie Presley and you had a bad feeling about her you didn't like her you have a bad feeling about her anytime she would visit you two wouldn't get along so well she didn't really like you either because Michael would most of always talk about you about how much fun you are and your adventures together and she always got jealous she was getting tired if hearing how much fun you were.

One day while visiting his parents they finally tell him that you're actually his cousin he was shocked even though it did make sense with all the family gatherings you were at once he learned that he went to go see you.

Once he found you he told you what he learned you told him that you always tries to tell him but it was never s great time he understood why you couldn't tell him at times and you two hugged.

From then on even though he knew you two were cousins that didn't stop him from hanging out with you whenever he had the time you two played games watch movies had water gun or balloon fights and you two would have a blast and couldn't wait to hang out again. You and Lisa still didn't like each other and probably will forever but what mattered to you was that you and Michael were still pretty close and you were happy for that.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽