He Saves You From Your Crazy Ex-Husband Part 2

This was requested by @Mjlovethe enjoy!

It has been 2 years since you've been in this new state and you've been enjoying it also a few months ago you and Michael have been dating and he's nicer and sweeter then stan was.

While shopping for thanksgiving dinner with Michael you noticed someone in the store who looked similar to Stan and you thought that maybe you were just hallucinating and theres no way he could find you cause you didn't put where you were online so how could he know where you are?

You and Michael got what you needed and headed back to the house you two prepared the other stuff you didn't have while cooking it Michael said he had to go out to get the mail you nodded and carried on cooking.

Soon you hear a knock on the door and wonder who could that be you go to open the door and see someone you was never expecting to see.

Shawna: Stan???!!!

Shawna: Whats up baby!!

And before you knew it he hit you upside the head with a pan

You wake up a little dizzy and then your vision comes back into focus and you see Stan in front of you and you see your tied up

Shawna: What are you doing here??

Stan: Well I haven't seen you in awhile i missed you haven't come home

Shawna: Because you hurt me

Stan: Baby when i did that i was upset i didn't mean it

Shawna: Sure

Stan: Look how about we go back home i Promise I'll do better i'll go to anger management classes

While listening to him you see Michael in the window and he sees whats going on and tells you to relax and don't freak out and you nodded.

Stan: Well what do you think lets go home and I'll work on my anger and we can be together again!! Like we were Happy and together what do you say?

Shawna: I don't know Stan.. You did hurt me a lot it would take a lot for me even to consider getting back together with you.

Stan: I understand that and I'll do whatever it takes

Meanwhile Michael called the Police and told them what was going on and they said they'd be there ASAP.

A few mins later they got there they knocked on the door and stan opened it and they told him he was under arrest and cuffed him and took him away you thanked Michael for getting him arrested and he smiled and said your welcome and then when everything calmed down you two ate some dinner and watched some movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and i'm wondering what are you guys doing for thanksgiving let me know but yea if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time✌🏽