You Do A Duet With Ed Sheeran

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy!❣️

A few days ago Ed Sheeran asked you in an email if you wanted to so a duet with him but and you really wanted to so you told him that you would love to you've had a crush on him for awhile but there was a little your over protective brother Michael doesn't really like you going on dates or hanging out with boys unless he meets them and gets to know him to make sure they're good enough for his baby sister he knows it annoys you when he does this but he cares about you and he doesn't want you to end up heartbroken or in a bad relationship.

Today you were having a chill day when you heard the doorbell ring and then you heard the doorbell ring and you was wondering who could be at the door and then you remembered it was Ed he asked you out a few weeks ago you two have been talking before then you tell Michael about him he wasn't really happy about it.

You answered the door excitedly and you saw Ed smiling and then you smiled and invited him in Michael heard you talking to someone and came downstairs and saw Ed you felt a little awkward and was wondering what Michael was gonna do but he surprised you he was nice and shook his hand and welcomed him and you smiles at him and thanked him for doing that.

Ed thanked him as well and asked for his permission to take you out on a date Michael thought about it for a min and agreed that he seemed like a pretty nice guy and that he would treat you right so he let you two go out you were so excited you hugged him and thanked him and he hugged you back saying your welcome and Ed thanked him as well.

You git ready for your date and then you and Ed left he promised to not have you out so late you two had fun on your date you went to an amusement park and the movies and then to dinner and then to end the night you two recorded a song for his album then he drove you home you thanked him for a fun night and he thanked you for joining him.

You went inside and told Michael all about your date and how much fun you had he was glad you enjoyed yourself then you guys ate some dinner and watched some tv and then went to bed.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽