You are beautiful just the way you are

This was requested by hillberry21 Enjoy!

Lately you have been feeling like your not really beautiful and Michael has noticed it when you guys watch tv and you see a pretty girl on the screen you think in your head: Awwww i wish i could be as pretty as she is she's way skinnier 😭. Michael notices when you do this cause he would see you look at yourself and then the girl twice and he knows your comparing yourself to them and he wishes you would stop doing that cause he believes your so beautiful and beautiful just the way you are.

Which is why he decided to serenade you by singing Bruno Mars song Just the way you are to show you how beautiful you are to him you.

You got home from work and saw a chair in the middle of the room and Michael standing right next to it and you were wondering what was going on.

Hillary: Uh mike what's going on

Michael: Hillary i know you've been feeling like your not beautiful lately

You:😔

Michael: But i just wanna tell you how beautiful you are to me

Hw turns on the music and starts singing the song

While he's singing you start sobbing he was singing so beautifully and it touched your heart that he really felt that way about you.

When he was done he knelt down in front of you

Michael: Hillary I love and please don't ever believe that your not beautiful cause you are and don't ever try to change yourself cause like the song says your beautiful "Just the way you are" ok?

Hillary: Yea and thanks for doing that for me Michael it means a lot.

Michael: No problem just know that I love you and that your beautiful to me always.

You two hugged and Kissed and then he took you out to dinner.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and remember you guys are beautiful don't try to be like the girls you see on tv or in magazines or whatever your beautiful always ❤️😘 so anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽