Finish the lyric Challenge

This was requested by @Smoothcrimdab enjoy!❣️

You had the idea to do the Finish The Lyric Challenge it's when you have to play a song and someone has to finish the lyric and you decided that whoever doesn't finish it has to do a dare and the winner would give them the dare.

Michael and a friend of his went first his friend sung first and then he stopped so Michael could continue and he did we both agreed they did a very good job but now it was our turn we were gonna sing Michael's song Dear Michael (video in top) i started singing first and then we when it was your turn you couldn't remember the lyrics i sang the song to you in a whisper letting you know you can do it and then you got the courage to finish it and then the song was over.

Michael and his friend agreed that we did a very nice job as well but the question was who won well after a few minutes of deciding it was clear that we won and that Michael and his friend lost so they would have to do a dare and we would have to  give them one.

Me: Hmm... what should we dare them to do

Shawna: I don't know.. hmm how about running in the dark naked

Me: It is night out

Michael: Is that the dare

Us: Yup!!!

And that's what they did they ran around the block naked but they were glad no one could see them then they came and put on they're clothes and then his friend left and soon so did i and then you two watched a movie until you went to bed.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽