MICHAEL HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL ????????

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!

This is set in the Jackson 5 Era

It was a warm and beautiful day and during this time Michael and you were dating you guys believed everything was perfect sure you guys were kids but you two were in love you two met at the jackson 5's concert and then after while leaving you two bumped into each other and started talking and realized you two have some things in common and then from there it was love at first sight you two then started dating for 2 years and have been unconditionally in love.

One day you were heading to the jacksons house to spend time with Michael and tell that you're pregnant so once you got there you heard screaming and crying and it sounded like it was coming from Michael you walked into the living room and saw Joseph hurting him you begged him to stop but he wouldn't so you called Katherine hoping she was here to stop before got seriously hurt luckily for you she was and she came downstairs and saw whats happening she told Joseph to stop he did and you went to Michael and cuddled him in your arms and he cried.

After everything settled down you two sat on the couch and your head was on his shoulder and his arm was around your body.

Neesha: Mike I have to tell u something

Michael: What is it?

Neesha: *takes a deep breath* Michael I'm pregnant

Michael: *Shocked bu happy* Wait.. What??

Neesha: I'm pregnant.

Michael: OMG OMG WE'RE GONNA HAVE A KID???????!!!!!!

Neesha: Yes

He spins you around happy that you two are going to have a baby you then leave and go home. The next day you hear that Michael went to the hospital so thats exactly where you went. Once you got there you asked one of the nurses if they can take you to him and they did you didn't see his sisters and you know his brothers are doing a concert right now and Katherines with them once you got to his room you went over to his bed and started crying a little.

Neesha: OMG MICHAEL 😭

Michael: Neesha?

Neesha: Michael??? 

Michael: Baby don't worry I'm ok just some little bruises.

Neesha: Oh thank god I was so worried about you who took you here I don't see your sisters here and I know your brothers are busy and so is your mom so who?

Michael: Him *Michael said pointing*

You turned around and saw the person you didn't expect to see there.

Joeseph: Hello Neesha

Neesha: Joe!!!!!!!!!?????

Alright you guys thats it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽