He Saves You From Your Crazy Ex-Husband Part 3

This was requested by @Mjlovethe enjoy!💓

It has almost 2 months since Stan had been sent to jail and now you feel like he was out of your life for good but what you didn't know was he broke out a week ago and is determined to get his revenge and also to get you back and he won't stop until he does.

You and Michael just got done at the movies and while walking you felt like someone was following you guys you turned around to see but no one was there you thought maybe you was just being paranoid and kept on walking.

When you two got home you set your stuff some and Michael went upstairs for a second and you went into the kitchen to get some dinner ready your friend Leo was coming over for a visit and you were so excited.

You saw something on the refrigerator it was a note that said:

Hello Y/n nice to see you again as always you look gorgeous can't wait to have you back in my life everything's gonna be how it use to be love you.

Stan.

You were wondering how could this be from Stan if he was in jail and that's when you feel someone pull you from behind and whisper in your ear

Stan: What's up baby miss me???

Once you hear that voice you got instantly scared he was back!!

You turned around still scared the man who hurt the man who use to love is back!!

Shawna: What do you want why can't you leave me alone??

Stan: Cause I wanna be with you Shawna

Shawna: Well I don't wanna be with you

Stan: Don't say that that's not true you love me and I love you we just had a little argument we can get through this let's just talk and then get back together and go back home.

You turned your head and saw some guys bringing Michael downstairs

Stan: How about we make a deal either we talk this through and go home and be together or he *points a gun at Michael* dies your choice.

You were feeling pressured you didn't want Michael to die but you also didn't want to be with stan you didn't know what to do thats when you saw your friend Leo in the door window and he did just like Michael did before he crept inside while Stan was waiting for you to make a decision you decided to lie to him to make him think he's getting what he wants.

Shawna: Fine... i'll go home with you and we can talk and get back together but if you ever hurt me again we're through for real got it

Stan: You got it i promise I won't ever hurt you again

Shawna: Ok

Stan: Ok

While he walked out with you without w warning Leo aimed his gun at Stan and shot him and you stood there stunned but also happy cause now he was permanently out of your life forever.

Shawna: Thanks Leo!

Leo: Sure No Problem

The others ran and left and Michael was standing there quiet he couldn't believe what happened.

You went over to him and comforted him and told him everything will be ok and he nodded and for the rest of the night you and leo caught up on each others and the three of you watched some movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽