Michaels Birthday

Today was Michael's Birthday you wanted to surprise him give him a special day but what you thought and thought and then an idea came to you!! Some time at Disneyland you guys spend almost the whole night there and then leave around 10 and then some time at home yup it was a perfect idea you couldn't wait to see Michaels face when you told him about his present he's gonna love it.

You waited for him to get home he was at his parents spending some time with them soon he got home once you heard his car pull up you were so anxious to tell him!

He came inside and smiled once he saw you.

Michael: Hey baby

You: Hey Mike. Happy Birthday

You kiss him and he kisses you back.

You: So Mike I got something for you

Michael: Yea???? What???

You: How would you feel about spending the rest of your birthday at DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!

Michael: What???? Disneyland???

You: Yea!!!!!! What do you think??

Michael: Your kidding right??!!

You: No i'm not Michael we're spending the rest of your birthday at DISNEYLAND

This was how he felt on the inside

Michael: Y/N I LOVE YOU

You: I love you too lets go

You two left and once you guys got there Michael was so happy it was like a kid in a candy store it was adorable you was glad he liked his gift.

You told rode almost all the rides there and ate some candy and some food he was having so much fun and so were you it came to around 10 and you two decided to go home.

You guys got home and was exhausted but you two enjoyed yourselves.

For the rest of the night you two enjoyed the Night and watched some movies.

Michael: Y/n?!!

You: Yea???

Michael: Thanks I enjoyed my time at Disneyland with you.

You: No problem i just wanted to make your birthday memorable

Michael: Thanks baby but even if we couldn't do this it still would have been memorable spending the day with you.

You: Awwwww

He smiles and you two continue snuggling and watching movies together.

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this!!!! This was just a cute imagine I wanted to write for Michael's Birthday so tell me guys what have you guys been doing for Michaels Birthday so far anyways if you guys enjoyed this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽