West Side Story

This was requested by "rmc1999 Enjoy

For what seems like a long time the Jets and the Sharks have been at war they pull pranks they fight the leader of the Jets is Riff and the leader of the Sharks is your brother Bernado.

One summer day the jets and sharks were in another fight until a cop and detective came and broke them up and the cop warned them about fighting again and if they did there would be consequences.

Riff knew they needed some help they knew they needed Michael he used to be a part of their gang but he quit and got a real job working a guy named Doc when Riff went to go ask him to come back to the Jets Michael Refused and Riff tried to convince to come but Michael wouldn't budge but he did agree to come to the dance tonight when Riff left Michael felt like something amazing was gonna happen tonight and he wanted to know what it was

Meanwhile

You were getting ready for the dance it was your first one and you were so excited you couldn't wait your brother Bernado was a little over protective he told one of his boys to keep an eye on you while you guys were there.

At the dance

You guys got there and soon the Sharks and Jets got into a dance battle but across the room you saw the most handsome man ever and to him he saw the most beautiful woman ever while you two were looking at each other its like you two were the only ones on the planet you two came close then soon started to dance and then while dancing you started to kiss when your brother came and broke it up.

He asked one of his boys to take you home but you told him you didn't want to but he told him to take you home anyway he then warned Michael to stay away from you.

Since that day you couldn't stop thinking about him and he couldn't stop thinking of you and at the dance he learned your name and he couldn't stop saying it.

Bernado wanted to kill him he didn't want you with him to him you were his precious jewel and he didn't want you to get hurt.

One day Michael was dying to seeing you again so he snuck to where you lived and called out your name and you called his but told him to be quieter so that doesn't wake your parents you two talked for a few mins and then planned to meet at your work the next day

The next day when you and Anita were closing she asked you to come with her but you told her that you weren't in a rush to go and they you'll close up she was a little suspicious as to why and then Michael came in and Anita figured out why you wanted to close up you asked her not to tell and she promised she wouldn't and then she left while you and Michael you two were talking and planning your wedding of you two got married.

Ever since then you and Michael have met in secret then one day Michael heard that the Sharks and Jets had a council meeting he went there to try to reason with Bernado but he wouldn't listen and just wanted to fight Michael then the Jets and Sharks made a arrangement to do a rumble the next day.

When you and Michael met you tried to convince him to stop the rumble but he wasn't so sure but then he agreed he went to the rumble and tried to convince everyone to listen and he tried to tell them that the fighting was necessary but all it ended up doing was getting them all involved in a fight which led to Bernados and Riff's deaths you heard about the fight and who killed your brother once Michael came to see you you blamed him for your brothers death but Michael explained what happened and you forgave him and then.

Anita came Michael told you where to meet him and then left Anita knew you were with him and told you that he wasn't good for you and that you should be with your own kind because Michael was only gonna hurt you said but you disagreed and believed that Michael would never hurt you you loved him and he loved you.

The next day another fight was planned The Sharks were avenging Bernados death and The Jets were Avenging Riffs

While the were about to get into a fight you met Michael were he told you to meet him and you two got on a train and went far away now you two don't have to deal with anymore fights or deaths and gangs and you two can and you two can live happily ever after.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽