Your Cousins Don't like your boyfriend Part2

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 Enjoy!❣️

Since that day Michael came over and Reece and Nicole kinda ruined your night you have tried to have time with him alone but it wasn't possible cause they would always ruin it and you was getting tired of it you wanted him to like them so that they could leave you guys alone.

While you guys were watching a movie Michael went to go get some food while he was gone you wanted to try to get them to leave you and mike alone.

You: Guys! I get that you don't even though I think you should cause he's very sweet and kind and would never hurt me but you guys don't have to be over protective of me anymore he won't hurt me

Nicole: Yeah sure now

Reece: Yeah one day he might you don't know

You: He won't!!!! I know he won't!!

Nicole: Alright if you say so

You: Can you guys do me a favor

They look at you

You: Get to know him you might actually like him and see he's not the type of popstar you think he is.

They look at each other

Nicole&Reece: Fine

You: Good thanks guys.

Soon Michael came back with food and then he sat down next to you and continued watching the movie.

During the movie Reece&Nicole were trying to get to know Michael a bit more and while doing that they realized that you were right he wasn't a bad guy he was actually pretty nice and sweet and he seemed to really care about you and they were happy about that.

Now that they knew that they were wrong about Michael they left you two alone on dates and then when you got back they would wanna hear how it was and what you two did you were glad they liked him now cause now you four can hang out sometimes without tension and without them not liking him.

Alright you guys it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽