Michael Cheats

This was requested by Kyraqueen Enjoy!❣️

Ever since last week Michael has been "working late" he comes home late and what's weird is he smells fruity like perfume and your thinking no no he wouldn't cheat on me no!!!!!! noo!!!!!

The next day after coming home from a long day of work you came home you went inside and called Michael knowing that he was there since you saw his car in the driveway.

You: Mike!!!! I'm home!!!!!! Mike????

You heard some moans coming from you room and you went to you twos room and saw Michael on top of another girl you were devastated upset you couldn't believe he cheated on you how could he do this to you!!!!!! You love him!!!!!

He saw you and was shocked he ran over to trying to explain that its now what it looks like and that she just came on to him and that he loves you. You didn't care what he had to say you ran out of the house and ran straight to your moms and cried in her arms you told her what happened and she was mad at Michael fir doing that to you and she told you that he's doesn't deserve you and you agreed soon you went to bed and cried a little still couldn't believe him and then soon feel to sleep.

2years later

Your been recording song this song called Love drought to express the pain and feelings you felt when Michael cheated on you. That night at your parents house you heard a knock on the  door and went to go answer and it was Michael with a sad look on his face.

You: What do you want Michael???!?

Michael: Can we talk?

You: Sure!! What do you wanna talk about.

Michael: I want you back!!!

You: Its too late Michael i've moved on sorry.

Michael: Please I'm so so so sorry for what i did I'll never do it again please take me back.

You: Sorry but i'm not getting back together with you.

Michael: Ok 😭😥💔 bye.

He leaves upset and heartbroken but you did what you had to do it might have been painful but you didn't want have him possibly cheating on you again you love him but you just didn't wanna deal wit that again. You went to the living room and ended the night watching tv.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽