Paris Gets Adopted

This was requested by @queenkenya enjoy!❣️

Ever since this little girl Paris was little she have been living in an orphanage since her parents left her there on the steps of the place.

She has always been hopeful that her parents will find her and she won't give up hope ever she lives with other girls and this mean lady named Hannigan who's an alcoholic she makes the girls clean everyday.

One the other end town there's this guy named Michael was running for mayor Of New York City he's kind of a germaphobe he has you as his assistant he needed something to boost his popularity but he didn't know that thing just might be you.

Paris was walking around when you were almost run over by a truck when Michael saved her and that save went viral and made him really popular and boosted his votes and because of that you thought why not invite her to live with him he's wasn't so keen on the idea but he eventually agreed.

So you went over to the orphanage where she lives to pick her up to bring her over to his house once you two got there he showed her around his house and kinda like a smart house you liked it.

He one day took her and her friends from the orphanage out to the movies throughout her time there she tried to get you and Michael together since she knew you two liked each other.

She eventually got kidnapped (who eventually apologizes for it)by two people who miss Hannigan hired to play her parents and Michael and you went to save her you guys did and then Michael officially adopted Paris and you two with Paris's help admit your feelings for each other then you guys celebrate Annie's adoption and live a happy life with your boyfriend and Paris

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽