He Cheers Up Your Friend

This imagine is for @applehead_annie_7 requested by@Smoothcrimmaildab Enjoy!❣️

Your friend has been feeling really said lately since her and her ex-boyfriend broke up she told you and Michael that she thought he was the one but apparently he wasn't cause he wasn't in it for the long run some time throughout their relationship he fell in love with someone else and broke up with her and got together with the other person and your friend has been upset about it ever since.

One day she goes to Michael for some comfort and to vant she talks to him and tells him the things that she always did for and how he treated her before and kind of after their relationship and felt really bad for her and he wanted to cheer her up and make her feel better so he called you and asked you for help.

You two came up with a plan that Michael was gonna sing her a song and you were gonna song along the song that you two were sing was Cinderella and you also made a collage that you're gonna play for her while you two are singing the collage will show photos of all the fun times you all have had together.

You two got everything set up and you brought her into the room.

Your friend: Whats going on?

You: Well we know you've been feeling a little sad lately since your break up

Michael: So we thought we'd try to cheer you up

You played the song and started the collage and the collage started and the music played and you two started singing.

Throughout the song she was crying while looking the photos and remembering all the fun times you all have had together soon the song ended and you saw her crying tears of joy and a little sadness and you know it was because of the collage and song.

Michael: So we know you've been feeling a little sad after your break up

You: So we thought we would try to make you feel better

Your friend: Aww you guys *She hugs you both* Thanks you guys that's so sweet I appreciate it a lot I actually do feel a little better now

You: Great so how about we do whatever you want your call

Your friend: How's about we watch a movie and eat some snacks

You: Okay!

Michael: Okay!

And that's what you all did you guys watched some movies with her and ate some snacks and made her feel even better and she really appreciated you guys doing this for her and she said she'll never forget this day ever!!

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽