Dinner Date

This was requested by @KennediPherigo0 this is a part 2 to Movie date Enjoy.

Since you two just enjoyed your movie you guys thought why not a lovely dinner just spending more time together.

You two found a restaurant and went in and then after getting your seats you two sat down and ordered your appetizers and food and drinks while you waited on those you two talked.

Michael: So how is today going so far

You: Its going great!! Hows it going for you??

Michael: Amazing!

You: Great!!

Your meals finally arrived and also your appetizers after you ate those you ate your meals and drank your drinks soon you felt full but satisfied.

You: Man i'm stuffed that was so good

Michael: Yea it was. Ready to go?

You: Yea!!

You pay for the food and even though Michael insisted he'd pay you didn't want him to you two then go home and then you two go home and watch some tv while watching tv Michael hits you with a pillow and giggles and you gasp and hit with a pillow as well and then before you knew it you two started having a pillow fight you two just kept hitting each other with pillows until you fell on him and he fell on the bed under you and then you guys started laughing.

You got off of him and went to the bathroom with some pj's and he went into the other bathroom and then you both came back in the room and got back on the bed and snuggled up and continued watching tv.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽