He Figures Out What You Are

This was requested by @MichaelJackson60 Enjoy!❣️

Since you were born you always felt different then everyone else you never knew why until one day you were thinking about one of your friends the fun you two had at the amusement when all of a sudden you looked in the mirror across from your bed and you saw them but it wasn't them it was you just somehow transformed into them you were so confused wondering how was this possible and why am i them you were wondering all this and it kept happening till you asked your parents for help.

They explained what was going on that your a shapeshifter and so were they it's a power that has been in your family for a long time and has gone to almost everyone.

Now you were all grownup and ever since you found out what you were you made sure to always transform in secret cause you don't want any scientists experimenting on you so you kept a secret.

One day while in college you met this boy named Michael and you two got to know each other well and then soon after a few months you two started dating.

Sometimes when you were around him you accidentally transformed into someone else and Michael would when did they come and he'd also wonder where you went so now you try to be extra cautious to not shift around him you wait until he's maybe still asleep or out of the house.

But one day he caught you one of your friends asked you to transform into her husband to pick up his kids and she won't be able to cause she's can't get out of work so you agreed when you made sure or thought Michael was still asleep you looked in the mirror and focused on the image of the person you had in your head.

Michael woke up and saw you weren't in bed and figured you were downstairs he has been wondering something about you for awhile you have been acting weird whenever you were "gone" someone else would show up and he always wondered how he couldn't figure out he thought maybe it was shapeshifting but he thought he was wrong so he went downstairs but he didn't see you then he heard something in the bathroom it sounded like your voice so he went into the bathroom and he saw something unbelievable.

You kept getting his features wrong so you kept telling yourself that you could do it and you tried one more time you were shifting and everything was going fine until you heard Michael.

Michael: OH MY GOSH!!!

You: Michael!!!

Michael: I was right

You: I can explain!!!

Michael: You're a shapeshifter

You: Yeah..  wait how did you know?

Michael: I've known for awhile now with people coming over unexpectedly and you're not there when they do.

You sigh

Michael: So what exactly can you do

You: *You take a deep breath and then explain* Well as you already know I'm a shapeshifter as a shapeshifter i can shapeshift into anyone or any animal i come in contact with also i can think if someone that i know and transform into them.

Michael: Wow!! That's amazing

You: Yeah now I know this a lot but please try to understand oh and you can not tell anybody about this

Michael: Why?

You: Because if anyone knows then people will tell other people and then scientists will come to take me away to experiment on me do you want that?

Michael: No

You: Then please don't tell

Michael: I won't I promise

You: Thanks

Michael: Sure No problem

You were glad he knows you've been wanting to tell him for years but you were afraid of your secret getting out but now that he knows you knows you know your secret os safe with him.

He wanted to see different things you shift into so you showed him you shifted into a few of you two's friends and then you guys pets and few other things he was impressed you kept doing this for another two hours until you two went to bed.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽