Shower Prank

This was requested by @TheresaRebman enjoy!❣️

Today you were pranking Michael with the shower prank you were gonna throw stuff like eggs milk juice really possibly anything you had you got the stuff you were gonna dump on him and got the camera and started recording .

You: Hey guys its Y/n and today I will be doing the shower prank on Michael basically I'm gonna be dumping stuff on him like eggs juice milk basically anything I can find so if you guys enjoy this video then give it a big thumbs up and comment dow below other pranks or other things you guys wanna see us do and lets get started.

You go upstairs with the stuff In your hand and the camera in your other hand you sneak into the bathroom and you put down on the sink and got on top of the toilet and Michael wasn't listening because he was blasting music from his speakers.

You made sure you were above him and got the eggs and dumps on them after you do you duck and he looks around wondering where those eggs came from then once he gets back to washing you dump more stuff on him and he gets more confused then you dump some more and relooks where it's coming from and sees you.

Michael: Y/N

You: *Aiming the camera at him* Hey Mike

Michael: Really your dumping stuff on me when I'm in the shower

You: Yup

Michael: Well can you stop so I can get out and get dressed?

You: Sure

You dump the last thing on him and he looks you with shock and looking a little mad.

You: There now I'm done

He looks at you with a mad face and wash some of the stuff that got in his hair you get off the camera and face the camera towards you and end the video.

You: Alright you guys thats it for this video we hoped you guys enjoyed it and if you guys did then hit that thumbs up button and comment down below some pranks or other things you guys wanna see from us and yeah we'll see you guys in the next video bye guyed love you.Mike wanna say anything?

He peeks out of the shower and you have the camera pointed at him

Michael: Bye guys love you ❤️

And he goes back to showering until he's done and you go out of the bathroom

You: Bye guys

And you end the video

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽