Captain Eo

When you were little you were kidnapped from your mother who was the supreme leader of a small town in space she doesn't look liker herself anymore and the people that live in that small town in space don't either.

When she kidnapped you your dad did notice but when he was gonna get you back it was too late.

You have been with her for 26 years and your dad's been missing terribly he cries sometimes he doesn't eat cause he misses eating dinner with you and he'll go into your room and look in your bed and just wish you were there but you're not you miss him too and wish you were back home on earth.

You found out that you can find someone save you so you called made a video telling about your situation and you sent it to him the person who you sent it to was captain eo's boss and when he saw it he sent it to Eo and Eo watched it.

When he did he noticed how beautiful you liked and had a little crush on you but he decided to help you so he got his crew together and they flew to where his was with his boss's help.

When he got there he found out where your room was and snuck in you saw him and you realized who he was and realized that he was here to save you.

You: Hi

Michael aka Eo: Hi

You: Your Captain Eo Right? Your here to save me and take me back home

Michael aka Eo: Yeah i am

You: Ok great thank you so much

Michael aka Captain Eo: No problem ready to go?

You: Yeah

Michael: And btw my name's Michael but i go by Eo on missions

You two were about to go when some of your mom's guards saw him sneaking in  and bursted into your room and grabbed him and took him to see your mom and you followed them.

You guys got to where your mom and after a few mins of your mom and Michael talking and then she wanted to throw him in the dungeon and you didn't want that you tried to talk your mom against it but it wasn't worth it until Michael decided to trick her by saying that he'll go and then he started to sing and then everyone turned back into the way they looked before and then your mom did and she thanked him for turning her and her people back to normal and he said you're welcome and he returned you home.

When he returned you home your dad was so happy to see you he hugged you tight and you hugged him back and your both cried caused you both missed each other he thanked Michael for bringing you back and Michael said it was no problem and then you and your dad were heading into the house and Michael was about to leave when he wanted to ask you something and turned around and said your name.

Michael: Hey Y/n?

You turn around

You: Yeah?

Michael: I was wondering would you maybe wanna go out with me?

You: Yeah sure i would love too

Michael: Great so how about tomorrow?

You: Okay

Michael: Ok then see you tomorrow

You: See you tomorrow

You were excited for the date and so was he.

And during the date you two had a great time you two even started dating and going on missions together and having fun together and you even go to know his team you loved going on missions with him and he loved going on them with you too and you'll to go on them probably forever.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽