He Stands Up For You

This was requested by @Liljoker2000 Enjoy!❣️

For the past few weeks you have been bullied by this girl named Callie She's the most popular in girl in school and for some unknown reason she doesn't like and you just wanna know why.

She picks on you every bumping into you on purpose so that your book will fall calling you names whatever she thinks of that will make you miserable she'll do it.

This new guy who's name is Michael who had come to your school has noticed that she has been picking on you and he's wondering why don't you stand up for yourself with her and you would but your a little too scared to.

One day while studying in the library Cassie and her "girls" come up to you and start bothering you Michael sees this and confronts them and tells them to leave you alone and that you never did anything to them and told them to back off they looked annoyed and left.

You thanked Michael for standing up for you and he said your welcome and also that he wishes you could do that yourself you said that you wish you could but your a little afraid to do it he understood and from that point on he became your "guardian angel" who ever dared mess with you he handled it and you appreciated him for it and he liked doing it.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽