Shawna and Michael Save Me From My Ex Boyfriend part 3

This was requested by @Smoothcrimmail enjoy ❣️

After that day that Michael shot him i have been happier but what I didn't know was that I wasn't gonna be happy for long.

We did hand out a lot though and we met this lady and she became a good friend but that day we didn't know someone was coming for a visit and old friend of my ex boyfriends came by he heard that he died and wanted "to pay his respects" so he came by to do that.

He rung the doorbell and i and answered it and he came in and without a warning my ex boyfriend woke up and while you were in another room he snuck up behind you and hit you on the back of your head and kidnapped you.

My ex-boyfriends Friend: I'm sorry about your loss he was a good guy he did have his problems

Me: ... Yea

My ex-boyfriends Friend: Well I gotta get going

He says and leaves and then we he does Me and Michael wonder where you are we haven't heard from you in awhile the we look where my ex-boyfriends body was and he wasn't there.

Michael: Oh no

Me: He's gone

Michael: This is bad

Me: Real Bad! I got a feeling that he has Shawna we have to find her Now!

Michael: Yea lets go find her

We called the girl we met and asked the girl we met to help us find you and she agreed so we search the almost the whole town trying to find you when we come near a building where we hear screaming and talking coming from inside we sneak in and we see you strapped to a chair and try to think of a plan to save you.

We finally come up with one and we put into action we sneak around them and then when it was time we got behind them and hit them in the head and once they fell to the floor we got you out of there immediately.

A few mins later when we got back to the house  and i change my locks and have a security cameras and lock put in so i/won't have to be in danger again.

Alright you guys thats it i hope you guys enjoyed it and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time.