Janet Gets Picked On

This was requested @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

For the past few days Janet has been getting picked on by this guy named James he's popular and for some reason he likes picking on her and then she would come home and cry herself to sleep she would pretend nothings wrong in front but we knew something was wrong and we wanted to know what.

The next day she came home crying we were in the living room just talking and hanging out when we heard her we walked over to her wondering what was wrong.

Shawna: Hey Jan are you ok?

Janet: ..yeah..

Me: You sure cause you're crying and I don't think you'd be crying of everything was okay.

Janet: .. I'm fine I promise

Michael: Jan you know you can tell us anything right especially me I'm your brother and their you're friends we care about you and wanna help you so please please tell us what's wrong.

Me: Yeah please tell us

Janet: Fine. There's this guy named James at school who's been picking on me he calls me names really bad names and they hurt and I would come home and cry.

Me: Aww Jan I'm so sorry

Shawna: Yeah we're really sorry we wish you would have told us

Michael: Yeah!

Janet: I'm sorry i just didn't wanna trouble you guys with my problems

Michael: You don't we love you and we wanna help you so if you have any problems please tell us okay?

Janet: Okay! I promise

Michael: Good

We hug her and then we decide to have a movie night to make her feel better we let her pick some movies to watch and we watched them until we all fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time✌🏾