Waking You Up Early Prank

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!

Michael thought about this prank to set your clock alarm to 3am when it was actually 12pm he thought it would be funny to make you think it was the middle of the night and the you almost slept the whole day.it

He set up the camera and started recording

Michael: Hey guys it's Michael and today I'm gonna be pranking my girlfriend Shawna I'm gonna make her think it's 3am the next day and that she slept the whole day but I'm actually gonna wake her up at 12pm now how I'm gonna do this is I'm gonna set her alarm clock to 3am and then I'm gonna wake her up and yeah we're gonna see her reactions if you guys are ready to see this then give this video a thumbs up and let's go.

He sets up the camera in you two's room and makes sure he's recording and then he leaves the room and then comes back in to make it look like he's gonna coming waking you up.

You were fast asleep and he came over to your side of the bed and to wake you up.

Michael: Shawna!! wake up, Shawna baby it's time to wake up!!! Shawna baby wake up!!!!

He thought of everything to try to wake you up he tried shaking you and he tried loud noises but you wouldn't wake up so that's when he thought of one thing that could do it.

He went to fill a bucket with water and he brought it into you two's room and went bak to your side of the bed and raised the bucket up and poured the water on you

Michael:SHAWNA BRYANT WAKE UP!!!!!

You wake up soaked and wet and wondering what happened you look up and see Michael smiling and laughing and you were still confused.

Shawna: what happened why am I wet and why do you have a bucket in your hand. Did you pour a bucket of water on me?

Michael: Yes

Shawna: Why??

Michael: I thought it would be funny and I was right it was.

Shawna: You woke me up and it's *You look at your clock* 3am

Michael: *laughs* It's not 3am

Shawna: Yes it is that's what my clock says

Michael: I set your clock to 3am it's actually 12pm

Shawna: Really?

Michael: Yeah

He shows you the actual time on his phone and you were surprised and still confused.

Shawna: But it looks dark outside

Michael: It's a thunderstorm

Shawna: Ok

He tells you that waking you up was a prank and even though you were mad at him you forgave him and then you two ended the video.

Michael: Alright you guys that's it for this video we really hoped you enjoyed this and if you did please like and comment down below other pranks or anything you guys wanna see us do and yeah we love you guys and we'll see you guys next time.

Shawna: Bye guys love you

Michael: Bye guys love you

He stops recording and ends the video and then after you eat some brunch you two did whatever you could think of.

And then it was night and you two snuggled up and watched the Peter Pan movies until you fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i really hope you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽