A day at Neverland

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!❣️

Today you we're going to Neverland to visit Mike you were excited it was your first time since he's always usually at your house today your going to his.

Once you got there the gates the guards knew who you were cause Michael let them know you were coming they let you in once you got in you were thinking 💭: WOW this house is so beautiful And big Wow.

Lisa: Neesha????

You heard the voice of Lisa Marie Presley she doesn't like you and you really don't like her the only reason she doesn't like you is because she "believes" Michael spends more time with you then her and thats not he spends equal time with you.

You: Lisa *you said rolling your eyes in your head but smiling on the outside* So nice to see you.

Lisa: Its nice to see you too. Thinking:  UGH! What is she doing here I swear every time she's here I believe she's thinking of ways to steal Michael away from me but I won't let her if its the last thing i do i'll make sure he's mine forever.

You: 😊😊😊. Where's Michael?

Lisa: He went to run an errand right quick.

You: Oh

Lisa: Yea. So if you wanna talk to him later you can come back tomorrow or call him.

You: No its ok I'll wait.

Lisa: Why??? Just go he'll be back.

You: Why does me being here bother you?

Lisa: Cause i know what your up to.

You: Really?????? And what is that *you said Confused*

Lisa: Your trying to steal my husband!!!!

You: WHAT!!! 😂😂😂😅. No I'm not.

Lisa: Yes you are. He's always spending time with you and less time with me and I don't like it so let me tell you something you little Bitch your not taking my man got it.

You were stunned did she really just call you the b word??? Yes yes she did.

You: No you did not just me that!!!!

Lisa: Oh i did.

You: You really wanna do this?????

Lisa: Whatever it is I'm gonna win

You: Oh is that so??

Lisa: Yes.

Soon you guys argue talking about the ridiculous thing that she accusing you of and you call each other names like cow b word and other names you two then made a bet if you can make it two the bumper cars before her she'll admit that you're not trying to steal him but if you don't beat her then she'll still believe that you are.

You two started to run you ran ad fast as you could to the other half of the house but as soon as you got there she was already there!! But how could she have beat you if you didn't see her near you??

You: Hey that's not fair!!!!!

Lisa: Life's not fair mate

Michael: Mate????

You: Mike!!!!!! *You run over to him and hug him*

Michael: Whats going on here????

You&Lisa: Nothing.

Michael: *looking at you two suspiciously thinking you're not telling the truth but he lets it go* Ok. So Neesha ready to go have some fun??

You: Yea lets go.

Michael: Alright.

You two go to have fun you guys ride some rides Play games and enjoy your together before you have to go while this is happening Lisa is staring at you guys through the window jealous of you just wishing you would leave so she can have Michael all to herself.

Soon its time for you to leave you tell Michael goodbye and hug him you tell Lisa goodbye and she just waves you leave and head home you enjoyed your time at neverland even though Lisa was the annoying part you still enjoyed your time with Michael. You het home and relax and watch some YouTube and eat some snacks.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽