Michael Meets The Eastenders

This imagine was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy!❣️

You had some friends coming over today they call themselves the Eastenders you guys were good you haven't seen them in a while so you thought it would be a good idea for them to come over you told mike they were coming and he was excited to meet them.

While waiting you watched but also thinking about all the fun times you all have had together you smiled while thinking about them soon you hear the doorbell ring and you run to the door and answer it and you see them smiling happy to see them and you feel the same way you invite them and greet them by hugging them and they hug you back.

You let Michael know they're here and he comes down and greets Michael and them get to know each other and then you all tell each other what you've been up to then you all play some games watch some movies.

They stayed over for 2 weeks it was a blast you all had so much fun you wish it didn't have to end but sadly it did but it was on cause you'll remember these two weeks forever.

Before they got ready to go they hugged you and Michael bye and you guys did the same and they said that they'll be back soon and you were happy to hear that.

Then they left you closed the door and then for the rest of the night you and Michael relaxed and watches some tv.

Michael: I really enjoyed meeting the Eastenders I can't wait for them to come back over

Neesha: Yea me too and i know they enjoyed meeting you.

He smiles and you snuggle up to him and he wraps his arms around you and you two enjoy the movie.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time