He Saves You From Your Crazy Ex Husband

This was requested by @Mjlovethe!

For the past few years you have been with this guy stan you love him but all of sudden that feeling started to fade and instead of love it turned into fear he was always screaming abusing you (not that bad) and it made you scared every time he came home you were scared wondering what he would do sometimes he came home drunk and did those things to you.

This guy named Michael next door has heard the things that go on over there and just think either its the tv or you two are having an argument.

One day while watching tv Stan came home upset because apparently he got fired from his job and he wanted to take some of the anger off so he thought why not on you he yelled you and pulled your hair and you told him to stop and he would tell you to shut up and then you'd start crying.

Michael heard screaming coming from your place and was wondering what was going on he came out of his room and knocked on the door and asked if everything's alright Stan put his hand over your mouth and said everything's alright and that you two are just having a heated discussion you tried to tell him to get help but everything you said came out muffled.

Michael knew something was wrong he could feel it in his gut he went around to find a back door and luck for him the back door was open he snuck in and he hud and saw you.

You begged him to help you without Stan noticing and he told you he's got it under control while Stan was busy talking to you Mike grabbed a lamp and smashed it over his head and Stan fell on the ground and you breathed you thanked him for doing that he said you're welcome.

Michael: No girl like you or no girl or woman should be treated like that EVER!

Shawna: Yea!

Michael: Why were you with him?

Shawna: He did treat me right but I guess something things went bad for him so to get out his anger he let it out on me.

Michael: Thats not right come on lets get you out of here and somewhere safe.

Shawna: Ok

Michael: Ok

That day you two left and went to another state fat away from where you were and ever since you two have been there you guys hung out a lot and the best part of being in a new state was you didn't have to deal with Stan again you were free and happy again and you liked it.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and what I said is true No man should hurt a girl or woman its wrong but yea anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽