He Scares You While Studying

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

For the past two hours you have been studying for your science test that you have on Monday and even though you kinda liked science you still didn't wanna fail so you studied every second you could.

And Michael has been noticing you study non stop and he thought maybe he help you have some fun so he thought of scaring you while you were studying so while you weren't paying attention as usual and he snuck up behind you and when it was the perfect time when he knew you were really distracted he scared you.

Michael: Boo!!!!

Shawna: AHHH!!!! Michael!!

Michael: Haha!!

Shawna: What are you doing

Michael: Making you have a little fun

Shawna: What?

Michael: You have been studying non stop since you have heard about this test and I just want you to take a break and have fun.

Shawna: I want to take a break but this test is important

Michael: It's not more important then your mental health you need a break please take one please.

Shawna: Yeah you're right I should take a break I deserve it

Michael: Yup you do so what do you wanna do?

Shawna: Let's go on a walk or go get ice cream I don't care  as long as it's fun

Michael: Ok

Shawna: Ok

And that's what you guys do you guys do what ever what you two thought was fun whether it was getting ice cream or going for a walk or playing soccer you were just relaxing and having and that's all he wanted you to do and you could honestly admit that you were and you promised to take break sometimes while studying.

Shawna: Hey Mike

Michael: Yeah

Shawna: Thanks for scaring me

Michael: No problem anytime

You two kiss and then head home.

After your long night of fun you two watched a movie and ate and then soon fell asleep today was kind of a fun day and you're glad Michael scared you cause if he didn't then you wouldn't have probably stopped studying if he didn't do that.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time✌🏽