You Get Him Back

This was requested by @Smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

After Michael got from the prank he did on you by pretending to be a creepy person on the phone you wanted to get him back and so you were.

You were going to have the lights flash and have a friend be a news broadcaster saying that you died and then you were gonna pretend to be a ghost and call out to him you was sure that this was gonna scare or make said you were.

You called you friends to get everything set up.

Michael texted you saying that he was on his way home you madd sure that was was ready to scare him and it was and now all you had to do was scare him and you couldn't wait to get him back!

When you heard him pulling up in the driveway you told your friends to leave and you turned off the lights and made sure that the disc that you made of your friend "on the news" was ready to be played once Michael turned on the tv.

When he got in he put his stuff down and wondered where you were.

Michael: Shawna? Shawna.

Michael's Thoughts: Hmmmmm she must be hanging out with friends

He sat down on the couch and you texted your friend quickly telling them to text Michael to tell him to turn on the "news" and they did.

Friend's text Hey Michael did you hear the  news?

Michael's Text: No what news

Friend: It's about Shawna

Michael: What about Shawna?

Friends text: Turn on the news

He turns on the tv and the disc starts playing.

Other Friend: Just a few hours ago the girlfriend of Popstar Michael Jackson died from a car crash....

Michael didn't listen to anything after that all he heard was you were dead and he couldn't he started to cry he couldn't believe it soon the lights flashed and he didn't know what was going on then he heard a voice.

Shawna: Michael... Michael

You came out with smoke around you looking like a ghost.

Michael: Shawna?!! *he says with tears in his eyes*

Shawna: Yes I'm back for you I'm sorry to leave you baby I didn't plan to

Michael: I can't believe your gone

Shawna: I know I can't believe and I wanted to get my revenge on you before i did.. but wait maybe i can

You turned off the smoke ans stood and stood there non ghosty and Michael looked confused.

Michael: Whats going on?

Shawna: Well you didn't think i wasn't gonna get you back for that prank you did on me did you?

Michael: But why did you have to do this one on me?

Shawna: I don't know it was the first thing that popped in my mind

Michael: Wow Shawna wow

Shawna: I know I'm sorry baby but now you know what happens if you prank

Michael: That's fine now I'm getting you back harder

Shawna: Ha okay

Michael: Okay

You thank your friends and they leave they had fun working on the prank with you and then you and Michael ate dinner and played with the dogs and bubbles and watched a movie until you all feel asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽