A day at neverland part 3

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!!!!

After a long day of work you wanted to come home and relax and chill you put on some comfy clothes and got a snack and turned on the tv and started watching a movie.

Suddenly you hear the doorbell rang you who was wondering who that could be? You went to go answer it and saw that it was Michael.

Neesha : Hey Mike!!!!

Michael: Hey Neesha

Neesha: What are you doing here????

Michael: I came by to see if you wanted to hang out?

Neesha: Sure why not!!!!

Michael: Ok! Great

Neesha: Ok. You wanna watch this movie with me?

Michael: Sure.

Neesha: Are you sure Lisa's ok with this?

Michael: Why wouldn't she be your my friend.

Neesha: Yea.

Michael: Yea!😊

You two continue watching the movie you were already watching soon you guys and then played some board games you won two and he won three you were gonna be mad but then you thought hey it's just a game and you're just glad you're spending time with him.

Soon it was about time for Mike to go since he has to get ready to leave for tour you were sad that he was leaving but you know he'll be back.

Michael: Guess i gotta get going the tour starts tomorrow.

Neesha: Yea😔

Michael: Awww Neesha don't be upset i'll be back before you know it.

Neesha: Promise ?😢😭

Michael: Yes I promise

Neesha: Ok.

He hugs you tight and you do the same thing.

Neesha: Have fun!

Michael: I will i'll see you when I get back.

Neesha: Ok!

Michael: Ok bye Neesha

Neesha: Bye Michael.

He leaves and You smile still a little upset but you know you'll see him again you smile to yourself knowing that so you sit back down and watch something else and then you head to bed cause you got work tomorrow.

Awwww no Michaels going on tour how long will he be gone?????? Forever? A year? A few days or a week? Guess we'll have to see but anyways guys i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽