Text Prank

This was requested by @moonwalker_the_king enjoy!❣️

Today Michael was doing a texting prank on you he got the camera set up and started recording.

Michael: Hey guys it's Michael so today i'm gonna do a texting prank on Y/n and i'm gonna make it look like I'm cheating on her when i would never right now y/n's visiting her parents so she'll be back in probably a few but if you guys are ready for this prank then lets get it started.

He set the camera up in front of him and made sure it was recording and he picked unfaithful by Rihanna and started sending the lyrics.

A few mins later while at your parents you looked at your phone and saw his message and was wondering what he meant so you asked him.

You: Mike what are you talking about?

Michael to the camera: Guys she responded *he sends another lyric*

Almost halfway through you really thought he was cheating on you and you messaged him back crying and mad yelling saying that you couldn't believe that he could do that to you.

Inside you felt betrayed hurt your heart shattered you're thinking how could he do this to you you gave him love and attention and support and this is the thanks you get.

For the rest of the night you didn't respond to his texts because you were hurt but what you didn't know was it was a prank.

Back home Michael was wondering why you haven't said anything yet he knows you're upset and he feels bad for making you feel that way so he decided to tell you that it was a prank.

Michael: Y/n baby it was a prank i would never cheat on you i love you please don't be mad

After visiting your parents you drove home and soon you got back there you walked into the house still upset and Michael walked up to you and tried to hug you but you rejected his hug and he looked upset.

You: Don't hug me you cheated on me!!!!! Why would i hug you?

Michael: Y/n it was a prank I didn't cheat on you!!! I would never do that!!!!

You: How do i know you didn't?!!

Michael: Because you know me!! You know I'm not that type of person i love you with my whole heart and soul!!!! I would never in my whole entire life cheat on you.

You nod

Michael: Please please forgive me it was just prank!!! Please know I would never do that!

You: Yeah i know I'm sorry to think that you ever would

Michael: It's ok

You: Just please never do this to me again or anything like this

Michael: Ok I promise

You two hug and then he ends the video

Michael: Alright you guys that's it for the video we really hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then please hit That thumbs up button and comment down below other pranks or some other things you guys wanna see us do and we love you guys and we'll see you guys next time.

You: Bye guys love you

He ends the video and you two spend the rest of the day watching youtube and a movie.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽