You cheat On Michael

Requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!

You have been doing something so wrong that if Michael ever found it would destroy him and upset him you have been cheating on him with Connor Maynard after those videos you two did you guys started growing feelings for each other if Michael found out about this he would be devastated.

One day while you were cooking you had to go to the bathroom so you went and while you was in there your phone started buzzing with texts from Connor Michael came into the kitchen to see what you were doing and since you weren't in the kitchen he guessed you might be in the bathroom he heard your phone go off again and looked to see who it was and he saw that it was texts from Connor saying

Connor: Miss you baby maybe you can come over tonight I miss your kisses 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Connor: Neesha Baby where are you????? Are u coming over???

He saw those and other texts just like it and he was hurt he couldn't believe that you his wife the love of his life is cheating on him.

Michael: NEESHA!!!!!!!!!

You come out the bathroom.

Michael: NEESHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Neesha: Yea???

Michael: What is this *He shows you your phone*

You see the text from Connor and start to panic.

Neesha: Um... I don't know Connor maybe pulling a prank????? I don't know.

Michael: Whats this "Miss you baby maybe you can come over tonight I miss your kisses 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and Neesha Baby where are you????? Are u coming over???" Whats that???? Huh???

You didn't say anything you just stood there quiet.

Michael: Neesha are you cheating on me????? Are you!!!!!!!????

You start bawling your eyes out.

Michael: Are you!!!! Just tell me to the truth please Neesha!!!

Michael: Please?????

Neesha: Yes!!! Michael i have I'm so sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔.

Michael: Why would you do this to me why did i do something wrong have i not been good to you???

Neesha: Yes you have I'm sorry!! It was a accident Me and Connor were just talking and then we kissed it just happened it was in the heat in the moment it didn't mean anything.

Michael just looked shocked and hurt he doesn't know what to say.

Can you guys marriage be saved?????? We'll have to find out.

Alright you guys thats it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽