Caught Having Sex!😱😳

This was requested by WeAreTheWorld654 enjoy!❣️

Today was a family reunion that your family and Michael's both have together it was always so much fun everyone always had a blast playing games talking check in on each other eating some delicious food you couldn't wait for these ever year now it was the day and you were so excited.

This year you guys weren't going anywhere special you guys were just going to the park near your house you packed your stuff for the hotel that you guys would be staying at for a few days you went to see if Michael was packed and he said he was and after making sure you guys had everything you guys put everything you needed in the car and headed to the hotel.

When you guys got there you let everyone know you were there and you waited for them there then once was everyone was at the hotel you guys unpacked and got some dinner.

That night while everyone was playing games you and michael wanted some alone time so you two snuck upstairs and into you guys room to have sex.

It's been almost an hour and everyone was wondering where you two were and what you guys were doing so they went upstairs to see.

They got upstairs and went to you guys room and saw something they regretted seeing they caught you two in the middle of making love you.

Everyone: OH MY GOSH!!!!

You two were so embarrassed that you put your clothes back on and just stood there your faces red from embarrassment you couldn't believe you got caught and at a family reunion.

The next few days weren't easy for you and Michael it was quite awkward some talked to you guys some didn't cause they still couldn't get what they saw out of they're heads.

Soon it was time to head home you all packed up your things and went home this reunion was gonna be a memorable one that no one will ever forget but it was gonna be the worst reunion for you and Michael cause you two will never forget it it will haunt you forever.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽