My Boyfriend Cheated

This was requested by @smoothcrimmialdab enjoy!

For the past few months my boyfriend Stan has been acting weird and when you and your brother and Michael are over you guys notice it too he comes home all tired and his clothes looked messed and sometimes he smells like he's wearing woman's perfume and it's made me think "Is he cheating on me? No he couldn't be he loves me and I love him and we're perfect for each other right?"

You and your brother are very country you two like listening to country music and doing country things you guys have taught me and my brother Michael some things and they were kinda fun to do Stan hasn't been home for hours I called and texted him trying to make sure he's alright but he didn't answer any of my calls or text me back it was getting late so you and your brother went home and me and my brother Michael went to bed.

The next day after coming home from work I saw some shoes that weren't mine and I heard some moaning coming from upstairs I went upstairs and i went into my room where the moaning was coming from and I saw two people on my bed having sex and when I went around I couldn't believe who I saw.

"STAN!!!!????" I say in disbelief he looks at me with shock and he gets the girl off of him and comes over to me. He tries explaining how it wasn't what It looked like and that it didn't mean anything and that he loved me and all i was thinking about is that he cheated on me we've been dating for the past six years and I've treated like a king and loved and cared for him and this is the thanks I get?

I tell Michael and he tells Luke and then Luke tells you and you two decide to bust him you two decide to get revenge on him for him cheating on me you two came up with an embarrassing idea (you guys can think of one I can't right now) and it was very humiliating and I broke up with him and even though he tried to win me back but we never did and never will get back together again.

I thanked you and you two for doing what you did AND then we all chille out and watched some movies together.

Alright you guys that's it I really hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏾