You Come Home!!!

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

Today you were coming home from the war you were so excited it's been 2 years since you've seen seen and you couldn't wait to be home and to see him you missed him so much and you know he misses you too you two have been sending letters to each other back to back and when he's not busy you two talk on the phone until 2am the next morning one day you two talked for 2 days straight with no sleep until you two fell asleep that night.

What you didn't was he was planning a surprise party for you he told him you he was were gonna be at your grandparents in Florida when he came back home but what he didn't know was you did go and he was supposed to be there for 3 weeks but he just wanted to be home when you got back so you stayed with he stayed with his grandparents for 2 weeks and then came home a week early.

His family helped him plan everything even Janet who already knew you was coming home cause you told her and asked her not to tell anyone cause you wanted to surprise everyone else.

He all got the welcome home banner and set it up and also the welcome home balloons and blew them up once everything was ready for his return home everyone just sat and relaxed and waited for you to get home.

The uber pulled up and you paid the driver and came in his mother screamed with joy when she saw you sounded like kind of a horror scream and it made everyone else wonder if anything was wrong they went to see what was wrong and when they saw it was you they smiled Katherine hugged you smiled and you hugged her back and also smiles glad to be home.

Katherine: Welcome Home Shawna!!!!

Everyone: Welcome Home Shawna!!!!

Shawna: Thank you everyone it's good to be home.

Michael started coming up behind you ready to surprise him you turned around before he did and was surprised to see home already.

Shawna: Hey Mike

Michael: Hey Y/n

*He says and cries happy you're home*

Shawna: What are you doing here you're supposed to be home next week

Michael: Yeah I was but I decided to come home a little early and surprise you.

Shawna: Aww that's so sweet *you his him and he hugs you * looks like we both decided to surprise each other

Michael: Seems like it

Shawna: So who came up with the idea for this?

Michael : Me and Janet my mother helped with the ideas we got your favorite food and drinks.

Shawna: Wow this is an amazing to come home to and the best part was seeing you and that you all did this for me.

Shawna: Aww

You two kiss and then go talk to everyone else.

You all talked and hung out until it was getting late and then headed home before everyone left you helped him and his family clean up once everything was clean everyone started to leave but before they did everyone welcomed you back home and left you got your things and started to leave before he thanked everyone for coming.

Shawna: Bye everyone thanks for coming out see you all soon

You said bye to Michael and his family.

Shawna: Bye you guys thanks for helping plan the party it was very nice of you all

Katherine: Oh no problem sweetie we were just glad to help and have you back home Michael couldn't stop talking about when you were coming back home

Shawna: Aww! that's so sweet ok well again thank you guys again I had a lot of fun and bye you guys I'll see you later.

His family: Bye Shawna

You go up to Michael to tell him bye before he leaves he kisses you and you kiss him back.

Michael: Bye Shawna it was really nice seeing you thank you and everyone else for helping me plan this for her I couldn't have done with you all so thank you

His family: You're welcome
Michael

Shawna: Ok well it's late and I'm getting tired so Michael I'll see you tomorrow

He nods and then you smile and leave and wave bye to his family and they wave back and then you head home and almost all night you two talked as if you were still in the war and you didn't come home.

You were glad to be back back and he was glad to have you back cause he missed you and his family and friends missed you very much too and even though you loved serving your country you didn't wanna leave you guys for that long again.

So you two talked until you fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏾