He's Alive part 2

Since Michael has come home you've been ecstatic you're happy he's back not really human but as long as he's back and with you that's all that matters you're also happy that you two are getting married you two planned to get married on valentines day you guys thought it would be romantic since it's the day of love.

A few days ago you guys found a way that could turn Michael back human he wanted to be solid again so you two figured out a way and when you did he was solid again and you two were happy now the love of your life was alive again and his family was also happy to see him again.

Today before you guy's big day tomorrow you guys decided to hang out spend some alone time together as boyfriend an girlfriend or fiances for one last day.

For the whole day you two played games outside rode some rides watched some movies and just enjoyed being together again you didn't want this to ever end and because you guy were getting married tomorrow you two could have a day like this forever.

That night Michael made you dinner to thank you for helping become human again he made you're favorite dinner an you appreciated and you were happy to help him always.

And for the rest of the night you two watched some movies together snuggled up together until you two went to bed.

Alright you guys that's it I hope you guys enjoyed this and of you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽