He dates a werwolf

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy❣️

When you were little you always had this urge to chase after cars and do other things werwolves do but the one thing you love to do is howl at the moon it was your favorite thing to odo at night before going to bed.

You also liked helping people whenever you saw someone endanger you protected and fought the person who was threatening or hurting them they always thanked you and you said that they didn't have to help you because were always happy to help.

One day while in you're human form you say were walking around the city you saw this boy named Michael being surrounded by the four guys they looked like they were gonna hurt them and they did and you weren't gonna let them continue it's a good thing you're a good fighter you walked over to them and poked one of them on their back and he turned around and looked at you annoyingly.

Guy: What girl?

You: Why don't you pick on someone your own size?

Guy: Oh yeah like who?

You: How about me

You say and when you and kick and punch him and his friends they walk away in pain and you smile you get Michael off the ground.

Michael: Thanks for that you saved my life and by the way my name is Michael

You: No problem I love helping and protecting people and I'm Shawna

Michael: Well Shawna thank you I owe you how about some dinner tonight?

You: Sure but you don't owe me anything I'm just glad you're okay

Michael: But I really wanna thank you please let me take you out to dinner to thank you.

You: Okay I'll go to dinner with you

Michael: Ok how about 7:00pm I'll pick you at 6:40

You: Okay See you later Michael

Michael: See you later Shawna

You said and then you two left to get ready for the night he came and got you at 6:40 and when you two were at the restaurant you two had a fun time and enjoyed it. Soon after a few months you two started dating and you revealed your secret to Michael that you are a werwolf and even though it shocked him he understood he also understood that this was gonna be some getting use to and soon after a few years he did sometimes he would play fetch with you and pet you and sleep with you In your human and werwolf forms.

You always protected him and he sometimes he protected you but sometimes he got hurt hie doing that and you thought to was sweet that he at least tries to protect you.

After a while you two had two half human half werwolf babies and you taught when they were older what you learned when you were growing up and also you taught not to change to their wolf form anytime only during emergencies and when they're alone and the moo's out.

You two had a happy family and were vey happy.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽