You Touch Michael's Kfc😱

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Today was kind of an exhausting day you came home from a long day at work when you got in the house you saw Michael playing with the kids you smiled the kids saw you and they ran over to you.

Kids: MOMMY!!!!!

Shawna: Hey babies!!!!! How was you guys day today?

Paris: Good we played leap frog

Shawna: Oh yea

Paris: Yea

Shawna: That must have been fun

Paris: Yea it was

Prince: And we all rode some rides

Shawna: Cool did you guys enjoy them?

Kids: YEAH!!

Shawna: Good! And Michael how was your day?

Michael: It was good and fun i can tell your day was exhausting

Shawna: Yea it was but I'm gonna put my stuff down and make me some dinner.

Michael: Okay

You go and put your stuff down and back downstairs to find you something to eat. You opened the fridge and looked at the foods in there nothing sparked until some chicken caught your eye it was Michael's KFC now you know how hw feels about his KFC and he doesn't like other people touching it and you didn't wanna make him upset and you thought he wouldn't miss 3 pieces right so you took out the box and and took out three chicken wings and put them on the plate and warmed them up.

Soon the chicken was ready and you took it out and as soon as you was about to eat one Michael came downstairs from checking on the kids and came to see what you were doing.

Michael: Hey Shawna...

He saw a piece of chicken in your hand and he knows the only chicken in the house is HIS KFC and again everyone knows how he feels about his KFC.

Michael: Is that my KFC?

You look at it and then him you didn't know what to say

Shawna: Umm...

Michael: Shawna you know how I feel about my KFC!!!!!

Shawna: Michael I'm sorry i was hungry and nothing really caught my eye except this!

Michael: Nothing else huh?

Shawna: Mike look i'm sorry bit I thought you wouldn't mind missing three

Michael: Well I'm hungry how about we eat some chicken and have nice dinner together?

Shawna: Okay

He smiles and he warms some up and puts them on a bog plate for the both of you and you two fed each other in a romantic way and enjoyed your dinner together it was sweet and you wanted to do this sometimes it was so nice and you couldn't wait to have another night like this.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽