Make Me Laugh Or Die part 2

This was requested by @lilmochii_95 enjoy!❣️

Today you two were gonna play another game of Make me laugh or die but this time with family you two haven't played it in almost a long time and you missed playing it it so much fun and you couldn't wait to play and laugh.

You went to the store and got some snacks and drinks for everyone and Michael was at home tidying up soon you arrived home and he helped you put everything down in certain places.

An hour later everyone showed up and the party began you all talked and mingled and ate and soon it was time to play the game and you were excited who ever didn't make everyone laugh had to admit an embarrassing secret and you didn't want to so you really hoped you were gonna make everyone laugh.

You all sat down in the family room and Janet went first she thought to make you guys laugh she would tell a joke and it was funny and you all laughed soon his brothers went and some were funny some weren't and the ones that weren't they had to admit their embarrassing secret.

A few more family members went some had tell secrets some didn't then it was Michael's turn almost yours and you were a little nervous.

He went up and he did what he did in his ghost video when he did funny faces but he didn't do the pulling off his face thing he did.

Everyone laughed and now it was your turn you took a deep breath and went up and faced everyone you wanted to do a little impression of one of your favorite actresses you took a deep breath again and did it.

Once you were done you waited for everyone's reaction....

What will their reaction be will they laugh or will you have to tell an embarrassing secret🤔😏 but anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽