Missing At The Beach

Since it was the first start of summer you all decided to go to the beach it looked like a nice day to go so you all packed up your stuff and went,

Paris invited her boyfriend and Prince invited his girlfriend and Blanket invited his friend Chad you all got there and Paris and Her boyfriend went to go do their thing and Prince and his girlfriend went to go their own thing as well and even though Blanket was kind of getting old enough to look after  himself he wasn't there yet so you and Michael watched them every once in a while.

You two were watching a movie and you took your eyes off of them for a minute you didn't think anything was gonna happen but boy you were wrong cause when you looked up you didn't see them and you started to panic a little.

You: Michael where's Blanket And Chad????

Michael: They're right the.... *He says as he points to where they were* Where are they???

You: That's What I'm wondering

You two go looking soon it was almost an hour you were getting really worried and so was Michael you two Are walking around still looking for them when you see them at the snack shack you run over them and hug  them glad they're alright but angry that they wandered off without them letting you two know where they were going.

You: Blanket you know you're not supposed to wander off without me and your father's permission.

Blanket: Sorry mom sorry dad

Chad: Sorry Mr. and Mrs.Jackson

Michael: It's Ok just don't do it again ok?

Them: Ok

You: let's go home

After you call Blanket and Paris and tell them it was time to go they went to where you guys were and then you all left you dropped Chad off at home and then once you all got home you guys put up the stuff you brought and then got ready for bed and then you all went to sleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽Oh and happy first day of summer guys hope you all have a terrific summer.