Charlie Sheen Scares You

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

Today Michael was taking you to an Undead Hollywood Concert and his friend Charlie Sheen was gonna be there and you were a little excited to meet him.

Once you two got there you two went backstage to see Charlie and once you two got there you got excited and a little nervous again but what you didn't know is that Charlie was gonna scare you.

He sees you two and smiles he couldn't wait to scare you when he was creeping up behind you Michael saw him but he didn't warn you.

He got right behind you and when it was the right time he scared you.

Charlie: BOO!!!

Shawna: AHHHH!!!!

Charlie: Haha

Shawna: Jeez you scared me

Charlie: Yeah *laughs* I did

Michael: Haha man Charlie you got her good

Charlie: I know but hey what's up Mike? *He says as he hugs Mike and Michael hugs him back*

Michael: Nothing much man nice to see you again Charlie I want you to meet someone this is my beautiful girlfriend Shawna.

Charlie: Ahh so you're the wonderful Shawna I've heard so much about

Shawna: Yup that's me

Charlie: Well Michael was right you are very beautiful

Shawna: *blushing* Thank you

Charlie: Well i gotta get ready for the show see you guys later

Michael: Alright you're gonna be awesome man see you later

Charlie: See you later and and nice meeting you again Shawna

Shawna: Sure and nice meeting you too Charlie

After he leaves you two go and find a seat and get ready for the show once it starts you sit back and enjoy it and you two did Charlie and also everyone else it was an awesome show and you really enjoyed it.

After you two told him how amazing the show was and how he did an amazing job he thanked you too and then you two left and hung out for awhile until you two went home and went to sleep.

Today was a good day you meet Charlie Sheen and you saw a really good show and you got scared a little but other than that it was still a good day and you enjoyed every bit of it and you wish it couldn't end.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽