Michael Asks You To Be his

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy. This imagine is in the bad era.

You and Michael have been good friends for a few months and you two have grown feelings for each other and you didn't wanna tell him cause you were afraid it was gonna ruin your friendship but even though he felt the same way he decided to tell you anyway.

When he was on his way out of the door diana ross stopped by to see him they're good friends and visit each other almost every day.

Diana: Hey Michael

Michael: Hey Diana

Diana: Where are you off to in such a hurry???

Michael: I'm gonna go tell Neesha that I like her and ask her to be mine

Diana: Aww Michael thats so sweet I'm happy for you but be careful i care about you I don't want you to get hurt so are you really sure you wanna do this?

Michael: Yes I love her and i wanna be with her! I want her to be mine

Diana: Well ok sweetie!! Go get your girl! And i hope she says yes and if she does i hope you two will be happy together.

Michael: Thank you Diana and I hope she says yes too.

They hug and then he heads out and heads to your house excited and a little nervous to ask you the question.

He finally gets there once he parks the car he gets out and rings the doorbell you answer it and smile when you see that its him and you let him in.

Neesha: Hey Mike how are you?

Michael: Hey Neesha I'm good and how are you?

Neesha: I'm good and I'm glad you're doing good.

He giggles.

Neesha: So what brings you by?

Michael: I came by to ask you something

Neesha: Really? Ok what is it?

Michael: *takes a deep breath* Neesha I've liked you for awhile in fact I love you and I was wondering will you be mine???

You were shocked he liked you this made you so happy that you were jumping around on tbe inside.

Michael: Neesha? Will you?

Neesha: Yes Michael yes I will be yours!!!

He smiles and so do you and you two hug and kiss.

A few weeks later you met Diana and you too become and sometimes you two would hang out also you have Michael have been living together so also sometimes all three of you have been hanging out sometimes you liked hanging out with her she was fun and cool and she liked hanging out with you too she thought you were right for Michael you treated him right and he's so happy with you she knew you two were meant to be.

That night after playing a board game Diana headed home and you and Michael just ended the night watching tv and snuggling.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽