Decorating the christmas tree🎄

Today you guys were decorating the Christmas tree you already had it up but now it was time to decorate it you had the candy canes and ornaments ready and bows ready.

The kids were gonna help you and michael decorate the christmas tree. Once you call them they come downstairs and then you all start decorating while playing some Christmas music. You give the kids some ornaments to put on the tree and once they were done putting the ornaments you gave them on the tree you gave them some more. You also put some on the tree and so was michael the kids were enjoying decorating the tree. Once all the decorations were on the tree it was time to out the candy canes on the tree you had Starburst candy canes, jolly rancher ones, sour patch kids     and you put them all on the tree and then for the last and final thing Paris put the tree topper on.

And then once you guys are officially done you look at the tree and admire how beautiful it is once you got your pajamas on Michael had a mistletoe and he put it above your head and you smiled and looked up and kissed him and he kisses you back an...

And then once you guys are officially done you look at the tree and admire how beautiful it is once you got your pajamas on Michael had a mistletoe and he put it above your head and you smiled and looked up and kissed him and he kisses you back and then you two ended the night while watching a christmas movie and the falling asleep in each others arms.

Alright you guys i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽