You Met His Dad part 3

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy!💙

You have been enjoying dating prince and hanging out with his siblings and you was happy that your mom found someone special she was happy and if she was happy so were you.

You were at the mall hanging out with Paris you two were talking about anything that came to mind a few hours later you two headed back to your place and then you showed everyone what you guys got.

That night you and Prince were going out on a dare night you two were going to a movie and dinner you wore a very cute and nice outfit and he wore a very handsome and cute outfit you two complimented each other's outfits and then left.

You guys enjoyed the movie during it he put his arm around you and that made you smile and then you two had a lovely dinner you two talked and had an amazing time then after a while you guys headed back to your house.

The next day you had your singing lesson was Michael you did excellent that even Michael said so he was real proud of you.

That night after dinner you ate some candy while watching one of your favorite movies Hocus Pocus and then you went to sleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽