He Gets His Revenge

This was requested by @smoothcriminaldab enjoy!❣️

Since those times you flipped him Michael has been planning his revenge he planned to make you some ice cream but it's not gonna be regular ice cream he's gonna put hot sauce in it he knew it was funny and he was excited to get his revenge.

Right now you were playing your guitar you were working on some songs that you wrote after Michael made the ice cream and put the hot sauce in it he mixed it up so it would be unnoticeable he brought it over to you and put it right in front of you.

Michael: "Hey Bryant i made you some Ice Cream"

You: "Aww thanks but why?"

Michael: "Can't I make some ice cream for my girlfriend just to show her how much I love and appreciate her."

You: "Aww well thank you I appreciate it" *You kiss him on the cheek*

Michael: "You're welcome baby so go ahead eat it"

You: "Ok *You take a bite and at first the hot sauce doesn't hit you until a a few seconds it does* Ohhhhh  what the" *Your mouth is burning and you need milk ASAP*

Michael: "Bryant what's wrong?"

You: "My mouth is burning!!!! What did you put in the ice cream?"

Michael: "What makes you think i did something? maybe that's the way it came"

You: No I don't it did?? *Gets some milk and drinks some* You did something to it Michael! Admit it! ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!

Michael: "I didn't do anything I don't know what your talking about?"

You: Michael!! my mouth is burning from this ice cream you gave me normally ice cream doesn't do this to me but this one did and this is the one you gave me so I know you did something so what did you do???"

Michael: "Fine i did something"

You: "What? What did you do?"

Michael: "I put hot sauce in it"

You: "What why?"

Michael: "For revenge"

You: "Revenge? Revenge for what?"

Michael: "For you flipping me those two times"

You: "Really this is for flipping you?"

Michael: "Yes those hurt"

You: "Ok ok you got your revenge I won't flip you anymore"

Michael: "Thank you"

You: "Sure"

Michael: "Do you want some more?" *He giggles and points to the bowl*

You look at him like really

You: "No"

Michael: Okay

He puts it down and for the rest of the night you two do whatever you feel like doing until you go to bed.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope you enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽