Michael Myers Falls In Love part 3

You two have been dating for 2 weeks now you two also moved into both of your houses for now until you decide which one you want to live in permanently. Also you have been loving it it's been so much fun but it also hasn't at the same time cause of your dad your dad's been wanting to spend more time with you but you know he's spying on you because he doesn't want you to date a killer especially not Michael but you like him in fact you love him.

While spending some time with your dad while Michael was still trying to find Lori you two talked about what was going on.

Your dad: "So Y/n what's going on how's everything?"
Y/n: "It's been good everything's fine *you say a little nervous* how's everything been for you?"

Your dad: "That's good and i'm glad everything is okay. And I hope you're staying away from you know who I don't want you getting involved with him"

Your thoughts: "Get involved with him how could that be so bad? Ok sure he is a killer but he's not a bad guy he's actually nice once you get to know him I wish dad would get to know him and then he would understand how I feel about him"

Y/n: "Yeah dad I know" *you say quietly*

You two eat and talk some more until you hug him goodbye and head home. When you get into your house you see Mike's home and smile you're glad that's he's home he notices you and greets you.

Michael: "Hey Y/n"

Y/n: "Hey Mike. How was your day?"

Michael: "It was fine. How about yours"

Y/n: "It was fine" *you say a little quiet*

Michael: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "Nothing"

Michael: "Y/n I know when somethings wrong what is it?"

Y/n: *sighs* "It's just my dad he doesn't understand you he just think you're this killer and yeah you are but you're so much more than that and I wish he would understand that"

Michael: "What happened?"

Y/n: "He said he doesn't want me to get involved with you"

Michael: "Get involved with me?"

Y/n: "Yeah he thinks if I hang out with you then I'll start doing what you do and I don't mean singing"

Michael: "Oh.. just because we hang out or date doesn't mean you'll end up like me you control what you end up like"

Y/n: "Yeah I know"

Michael: C'mon let's watch some tv to take your mind off of it by watching something and tomorrow i have some BIG news for you"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Michael: You'll just have to wait and see"

You two smile and watch some funny stuff on tv until you head to bed.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope that you guys enjoyed this! And what do you guys think the big news is? And are you guys enjoying this series so far? And if you are great and if you're not I'm sorry but yeah anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽