You're his good luck Charm

You and Michael have been friends ever since you two were born every one knew you two were inseparable you guys we're always together at each other's houses anywhere he was you were and vice versa you were always at his gigs/concerts because to him you were his good luck charm he felt like he can sing better with you there cheering him on.

Michael was now getting more famous but still he never let that affect you two's relationship you were still his best friend and you always would be forever.

Years passed and you two remained close you guys hung out at his house that he soon bought.

The next day he was performing on stage for Motown Yesterday Today Forever and he was gonna do something that will shock everyone he did the Moonwalk and everyone went crazy after his performance you went to tell him how great he was.

You: Michael you were amazing

Michael: Thanks Y/n

You: Man every show you've done you been amazing

Michael: That's because I had you here with me

You: Yeah I mean i'm gonna be here for you

Michael: Yeah but I mean like a little something more. Y/n you're special to me I always perform great when you're with me you're my lucky charm.

You: Awww Michael that's so sweet

Michael: Y/n I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?

You: Sure I would love to i'll be your girlfriend who just happens to be your lucky charm 😉 *you giggle*

Michael: Yeah I guess you will be

You two kiss and then you guys leave and from then on you were always his lucky charm and you were happy to be that for him.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽