Your Dog Bites Him

This was requested by @Smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

Since the last time Michael and Leo's meeting you were afraid with them being in the same room cause you didn't want happened last time to happen again but maybe today would be different maybe nothing will happen hopefully cause you did teach Leo not to do that cause you don't want that to happen again.

Michael came over from rehearsals and once he parked his car he rung the doorbell and you took a deep and opened the door he smiled and you smiled.

Michael: Hey Shawna

Shawna: Hey Mike

You two kiss and he puts his stuff down and he sees Leo he gets a little scared but you let him know he has nothing to be scared of since you taught Leo not to bite him anymore cause you're not a threat.

Shawna: So don't worry you have nothing to be afraid of

Michael: Okay

Shawna: You can pet if you want nothing's gonna happen I promise.

Michael: Okay

He puts his hand out and instead of Leo biting like he did last time he lets him pet him and you were glad that Leo likes him now and soon Leo eventually fell asleep on his lap and you both smiled and you two fell asleep with him now you don't have to worry about those two again since now they like each other and that made you happy.

Now whenever Michael comes over he walks Leo and plays with him sometimes you two play with him together and it would be fun you liked this and so did he and now Leo was both yours and his dog and You and Michael moved in together and raised Leo and now you guys were a happy family.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽